"ALLAH MEMBERIKAN HIKMAT KEPADA SESIAPA YANG DIKEHENDAKI-NYA, DAN SESIAPA YANG DIBERIKAN HIKMAT ITU MAKA SESUNGGUHNYADIA TELAH DIBERIKAN KEBAIKAN YANG BANYAK, DAN TIADALAH YANG DAPAT MENGAMBIL PENGAJARAN MELAINKAN ULUL ALBAB"
(Surah al-Baqarah 2:269)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Secangkir Penghargaan BuatMu

At the very outset, all my prayers and thankfulness are to Allah the almighty for facilitating this work and for granting me the opportunity to be surrounded by great and helpful people at IIUM. I would like to express my everlasting gratitude to my supervisors, Prof. Dr. Momoh Jimoh E. Salami and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wahyudi Martono for their invaluable encouragement, guidance and monitoring throughout the year, without which this work would not have reached the point of fruition, so I ask Allah to reward them on my behalf.


No acknowledgement would be complete without expressing my appreciation and thankfulness for all the current and past members of Intelligent Mechatronics Research Group for providing countless assistance in my research. I do appreciate the kindness of Sister Winda Astuti, Sister Hanani, Sister Ila, Brother Iwan, Sister Siti, Sister Shuhada, Sister Idawati, Sister Naimah, Brother Zaldie, Sister Roza, Sister Zakiah, Sister Yusnita, Sister Iman and Brother Mohammed.

The warm heart, my mother, deserves all the credit here; she has been a source of inspiration to me for years. I would never forget her continuous prayer for the sake of my success.

My siblings, to whom I belong, have shadowed me with their concern all the time, so they deserve my acknowledgement too.

No comments: